LED high baylight, as an increasingly popular industrial lighting fixture, has manyadvantages and some disadvantages. In addition, some manufacturers usedifferent materials, resulting in endless problems of high bay lights;
1. Turning offthe lights, this is the most serious problem, because after the lights areturned off, the loss of the enterprise is the most troublesome thing;
2. Flickering,the situation is that the lamp keeps flashing, if you stare at it for a longtime, it will cause eye discomfort;
3. Dim, that is,the light is bright, but there is no light, which is caused by a typical lampbead soldering;
4. stroboscopic, stroboscopic is that the lamp keeps flashing according to thefrequency of the voltage, long-term use will cause irreparable damage to theeyes
5. The lightdecay is too large. After some LED lamps have been used for a period of time,they feel that they are not bright enough, mainly because the light decay istoo large;
6. Flashing,that is, the light is on for a period of time, then suddenly goes out, and thenlights up again after a while;
According to theactual use, the above common problems are summarized. For the specific reasons,please refer to the common troubleshooting methods of LED high bay lights.