With the development of science and technology, profound changes are taking place in the industrial field. It has become a broad consensus to reduce unit energy consumption and improve resource utilization. In this context, new LED lighting products with high luminous efficiency and low power consumption are widely used in industrial production, and industrial lighting has ushered in the "LED era".
The service life of LED high bay lamps can reach more than 50,000 hours, which is about 60% less electricity than traditional high bay lamps. It has the characteristics of energy saving, environmental protection, long service life, and easy dimming. At present, it has gradually replaced traditional incandescent lamps, tungsten halogen lamps, fluorescent lamps, etc. Be the first choice for newly installed high bay lights.
Advantages of LED high bay lights replacing traditional metal halide factory lights:
1. Compared with traditional lamps, LED lighting has obvious energy-saving benefits. Although the initial investment of replacing traditional lamps with LED lamps has increased, cost recovery will be achieved in a relatively short period of time after replacement. The sooner you replace it, the sooner you can enjoy the energy-saving benefits.
2. The excellent energy-saving performance of LED lighting is the best choice to replace traditional high bay lamps. In the context of global energy tightening, and under the national conditions that governments at all levels vigorously advocate energy conservation and environmental protection, LED lighting replacement of traditional lamps is bound to be the general trend , has a lot to offer.
Comprehensive comparison of LED high bay lights and traditional metal halide factory lights:
Problems existing in traditional metal halide factory lamps
1. The traditional high bay lamp is not allowed to start frequently. Because every time it is started, the filament of the lamp tube is impacted by high voltage, and the starting current is 2~3 times of the current when it is normally ignited. Starting accelerates the consumption of electron emission substances on the filament. The electron-emitting material of the lamp is exhausted, and the life of the lamp is also over;
2. Short service life: the life of the high bay lamp is about 3000 hours; the service life of the currently popular high bay lamp is only 5000 hours;
3. Contains a large amount of mercury vapor, if the mercury vapor is broken, it will volatilize into the atmosphere;
4. The traditional industrial and mining lamps will generate a lot of heat energy, which is not environmentally friendly; in addition, it will cause the lamp feet to age, and the industrial and mining lamps will fall from the height;
5. Generate noise;
6. Use alternating current, so 100-120 stroboscopic flashes will occur per second, affecting vision;
7. Generates ultraviolet rays, attracting many mosquitoes around the light source.
Advantages and characteristics of LED high bay light\LED factory light
1. LED lamp is energy-saving, low power consumption, high luminous efficiency LED lamp has high luminous efficiency, single LED tube power is 0.06 ~ 1 watt, adopts DC drive, single tube driving voltage 1.5 ~ 3.5 volts, current 15 ~ 18 mA, The response speed is fast and can be operated at high frequency. Under the same lighting effect, the power consumption is one-eighth of the incandescent bulb and one-half of the ordinary high bay light tube.
2. The LED lamp is environmentally friendly and the light is healthy: the light source used in the LED lamp does not contain harmful elements such as mercury and lead, which is conducive to recycling and utilization, and does not generate electromagnetic interference. Ordinary lamps contain harmful elements such as mercury and lead, and the ballast in ordinary high bay lamps will generate electromagnetic interference.
The Ra value of the light appearance/color body of the LED lamp is close to 100, the color temperature is 5000K, the closest to the sun color temperature is 5500K, the light is natural, the light is stable, DC drive, no stroboscopic, energy saving and eye protection. Ordinary lights are driven by AC, which will inevitably produce stroboscopic; and LED light does not contain ultraviolet and infrared rays, and does not generate radiation. Ordinary light contains ultraviolet and infrared rays.
3. The safety of LED lights is high: the interior of the LED lights is driven by low voltage, the current is small, the light is stable, the heat is less, the cold light source, which can be touched safely, is a typical green lighting source.
4. Long lifespan: LED lights are called longevity lights. Their light source is a solid cold light source, encapsulated by epoxy resin, and there are no loose parts in the lamp body. There are no shortcomings such as filaments that are easy to burn, heat deposition, etc., and the service life can reach 50,000 to 80,000 hours, more than 10 times longer than traditional light sources.
5. No noise: LED lamps do not produce noise, which is the best choice for the occasions where precision electronic instruments are used. Suitable for libraries, offices and other occasions.
6. No flickering, eye protection: The traditional high bay light uses alternating current, so it will generate 100-120 strobes per second. LED lamps directly convert alternating current into direct current, without flickering and protecting eyes. The 6000K cold light source gives people a visually cool feeling, which helps to concentrate and improve efficiency.
7. No mosquito troubles: LED lamps do not produce ultraviolet rays, so there will not be many mosquitoes around the light source like traditional lamps. The interior will become cleaner and tidy.
8. Wide voltage adjustment range: 100V-240V The traditional high bay light is lit by the high voltage released by the rectifier, and cannot be lit when the voltage is reduced. The LED lamps can be lit within a certain range of voltage, and the brightness can be adjusted.
9. LED lights are easy to install and have a wide range of accessories. At present, LED lights adopt a traditional appearance and are very easy to install. They can be cut into every lighting space in daily life at any time. Coupled with the high energy saving of LED lights, it can be well used with solar energy and wind energy, greatly reducing the cost of outdoor and indoor lighting, and reducing the country's electricity load.