LED floodlights add safety lighting to the outdoor areas of the courtyard, outbuildings and commercial spaces. LED floodlights operate at low cost, and low-energy LED technology provides instant, high-intensity illumination. LED floodlights do not require frequent lamp changes, which helps to reduce hazardous waste while also consuming very little power. Using LED floodlights can save up to 80% on electricity bills.
LED floodlights are very long lasting. LEDs are known for their durability and long life compared to standard bulbs. On average, these bulbs are 10 times longer than incandescent, halogen or fluorescent lamps. After installing the LED floodlight, you don't have to worry about replacing it for a long time. These lights do not suddenly break off at the end of their life. They gradually dim;give you enough warning, it is time to replace the bulb.
LED floodlights are rugged and durable. This saves the user a lot of money, time and effort. The bulb is wrapped in a hard, unbreakable cover to protect it from damage.
Designed for outdoor use, our LED floodlights are ideal for safety and landscape lighting.
Several techniques can be implemented using floodlights in landscape lighting.
• Architectural lighting: used to illuminate even light over large areas, such as the facade of a building.
• Subject lighting: A pattern used to highlight stone walls, trunks, climbing vines or other textured surfaces. This is done by placing the luminaire approximately one foot from the highlighted object and pointing the light straight up.
• Shadow: This is done by locating light to project the shadow of the object in front of it onto the wall.
The following are the characteristics of our LED floodlights.
• Universal voltage: AC100-265V
• Use high quality SMD 3030 chips, IES data.
• Mean Well driver.
• High power factor >0.9, low THD driver.
• Tempered glass panel protects the light source with a transparency of up to 93%.
For more information, please contact us, email: email@example.com